Popular Posts

Monday, May 16, 2011

"Welcome To My World"

Hello Friends,

Welcome to the inaugeration of my blog.  Through this blog I hope to share with you my thoughts, my life experiences, my original poetry, humorous observations and short stores, life lessons I have learned, my adventures in cooking and travel and daily observances that may be of some interests to others.

I think, mainly, I just want to speak as plainly as I can without consideration for political correctness or clouding the thinking process with false premises and double speak.

I would also like to take advantage of this blog to make new friends and share our thoughts about anything we mutually find interesting.

I look forward to the journey.  So, Welcome friends...have a seat there!...can I get you a cup of coffee or tea?

Now...as I was saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment